Friday, September 19, 2003

Getting restless

It really is time to redo my blog template. I've been using the same one since I started blogging more than 18 months ago. I like simple things, and most of the nicely designed templates I've come across strike me as being "feminine" in nature. I enjoy pastels and tranquil scenes. But there just seems to be something more female-oriented in the templates I've seen. I don't know if it's because they were designed by women (and don't get me wrong - I'm not looking for a he-man testosterone-rich template either), but I guess I'll know it when I see it.

The closest I've come to a template I'd use is the one used by Lindsey. But of course, it would be in poor taste to visit the author's site and request the same template. I'll just keep my eyes open, and hope for the best.

No comments: