Saturday, April 24, 2004

For Lindsey...

You'll need patience or a high-speed connection to get the best enjoyment from this post - high resolution pictures of the pup. Due to limited bandwidth on my account, the 25MB movie clip will only be available to those that send a request (including your email address) in the comments - and then, you might still have to wait if my bandwidth limit is exceeded (sorry).

Edited to add: I noticed that when the post is actually on my blog, the original links don't work (they work fine in PREVIEW mode). I guess the hosting company doesn't allow referral links, and requires that you either enter URLs directly from the browser, or visit through an HTML page on their server. To make things more convenient, I have RELUCTANTLY been forced to supply an HTML link to an unformatted page thrown together on their server.

Link to pictures page on my hosting service - sorry for the banner ads!

No comments: