Friday, January 27, 2006

Week 2 finished - things heating up

The classes have been invaluable. Things I thought I had to do to be successful may not be needed. Simple things I hadn't considered might be critical. I've seen a lawyer, an accountant, a marketing guru, a business coach, and a graphic designer. All have lots of tips they're prepared to share - completely free of charge - because I'm part of this program. I can't imagine how much this could have helped me the first time I started a business... but that's ancient history.

I'm working on setting up my accounting system, creating ideas for marketing proposals, business card designs, web site text, and promoting strategic alliances as part of the preparation work for a concerted introductory campaign. I'm also trying to put together a press release that I'm hoping the local media will pick up on. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: