Friday, October 16, 2015

When it rains, it pours

When it rains, it pours


Yes, I'm still alive.  Haven't had much to talk about in quite a while.  It's not that nothing is happening, it's just nothing I choose to share.

Right now, I'm trying to make it through a nasty bout of a cold with other complications.  The coughing has been continuous... to the point where it has triggered a long dormant asthma condition.  I managed to drag myself to a doctor today, where I was given antibiotics for the lung infection, an inhaler for asthma, and a prescription strength cough syrup.

So, after all these months, why did I choose this moment to post?

Things have been very slow with my business.  I'm not earning enough to pay the bills.  Thankfully, I do have a government pension plan payment each month that helps, but I'm still falling behind.

During the last two days when I've been totally unable to function and don't want to risk infecting anyone by going out, I have received SIX requests for service.  To put that into perspective, I have not had a total of six service calls over the past two months!

I only hope that these clients can wait until next week, when hopefully, I'll be well enough to provide service.

No comments: