Tuesday, February 18, 2003

What a wonderful weekend! The entire weekend was filled with romance. Seeing my wife for the first time in weeks was great, and it left me more homesick than ever. I want this whole long-distance-thing to be resolved ASAP. Living apart is just no fun at all.

I got back to Toronto late Sunday night, and was too keyed up to go to sleep. As such, I was pretty much zombied out by Monday afternoon. I had actually considered asking for the afternoon off, but suddenly my second wind clicked in, and I managed to survive until day's end. Last night, the exhaustion got the better of me, and I ended up in bed earlier than I've gone in years (excluding times of illness).

The downside of going to bed early is waking early. I've been up since 5:00AM (normally, I get up at 8:00), reading email, visiting blogs, and thinking about going to work early. As you can see, that last possibility is no longer in play. In about 5 minutes, the alarm will go off, and I'll start my day refreshed and ready to go!

No comments: