Thursday, January 31, 2019

An update

Wow, it's been 14 months since I've written anything.  This will be a short post, whose sole purpose is to break the drought.

In summary, here's what's happened over the last 14 months.  My mom died, one of my best friends died, I was diagnosed with cancer (early stage), had an operation to remove the tumor, paid off my car loan (6 years) and am now able to save just a BIT more money due to lowered expenses.

And Tiger finally earned his 80th PGA victory.

Other things happened, but I'd rather not talk about them.

In politics, things are not looking promising for Trump going forward, and Netanyahu may not be much better off.  Politically, I'm hawkish, but geeze, there are some really dangerous people in charge of some frightening levels of armaments.

Hopefully, I'll still be alive in another 14 months for my next installment  :-)

No comments: