Monday, March 31, 2003

Someone has no sense of humour

I have a small Comic Relief section on this site. It contains items or links sent to me in emails. Each evokes a smile, or in some cases, a belly laugh. They are listed in the order I came across them. First on the list is a clip called Yes & No, a really innovative flash presentation created by Bruno Bozzetto. A Google search yields much information about this talented individual.

Anyway, the point of this post is that my original link to this masterpiece no longer functions. Instead, visitors are challenged with a password. Does this mean that bandwidth to this site has been so high as to warrant a change in policy, or has the host of this content simply lost his sense of humour? I really don't know.

Luckily, this little clip must be popular, because another search pointed out many alternate hosts, and just in case, I've now downloaded the clip for myself. Unless there is a copyright issue that will eventually cause all hosts of this content to stop carrying it, I hope to always be able to provide access. The world needs a good laugh. Specially now, during these trying times.

No comments: