Friday, March 26, 2004

A beautiful Friday

The weather is starting to turn very beautiful in these parts. Temperatures yesterday reached 20C (68F) and today is just a smidge cooler. I got a call this morning from the guy who does our framing. The supplies have arrived at his studio, which means we should have the new paintings framed by the end of this weekend. I am looking forward to getting them done, since they will be the last ones we order for some time.

We're running out of wall space, and when we first started thinking about ordering paintings, we set a limit of five. We've reached our limit!

Edited to add

It seems my optimism was not well placed. I just got a call from the studio. Seems when the frames were ordered, they forgot to order the stretchers. So, I won't be hearing back until at least the middle of next week. Oh well...

No comments: