Monday, May 01, 2006

Pretty much operational

While I wait for the world to discover my work site, I have been spending some time on the design and coding of my synagogue's website. I've registered the domain and taken it upon myself to act as the webmaster for the site. There is a page or two that aren't quite the way I'd like to see them, but things are progressing.

I think the biggest challenge will be creating a proper set of style sheets so that the site can be enjoyed by people using screen resolutions lower than 1280x1024 - my preferred resolution. I've had people complain that there's far too much horizontal scrolling required to read the content. I feel like telling people to upgrade their resolution, but I realize that's not something I'm likely to ask, or that they would be likely to do.

No comments: