Sunday, September 03, 2006

Is that funny, or what!

I can think pretty quickly on my feet. Though no rapper, I can bust a rhyme on the fly as well as anyone I know (I don't know any professional rappers), and occasionally, I can come up with a completely original joke. Today was one of those occasions. The kids had come down for the holiday weekend and we all went out to lunch. On the menu was something called Fried Pickles, and my daughter ordered it. When the order arrived, the pickle slices resembled lightly breaded potato wedges. As I looked at them, I turned to my daughter and asked:

"Do you know what they call the breading that surrounds the pickle?"

She looked at me like I was nuts, and said she didn't.

With a smug smile, I replied: "Dill-dough"

Thank you... thank you very much!

No comments: