Monday, August 05, 2002

Happy 55th - take 2

My parents celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary last month. My sister decided to give them a surprise anniversary party. What better surprise than to hold it a month after the fact. Today, all my out-of-town relatives showed up to surprise my parents. Just as I had done yesterday at my wife's family's party, I decided to be unofficial photographer. After filling the camera with 74 pictures, I did a quick on-site edit, freed up room for about 10 more shots, then filled the camera again.

Tonight, I was able to post the majority of the pictures on a private website for my family to view.

Starting tomorrow, we've got three more days to pack. The schedule is: Monday - finish packing the storage room; Tuesday - pack up the Home Theatre; Wednesday - pack up my office (and take down this internet connection). Thursday, we move. And Friday, the cable guy is supposed to hook me back up.

I'll be too busy to post often until Friday, and I won't have much time to read many of the sites I normally visit daily... so I'll apologize in advance to anyone whose site I don't get to.

No comments: