Thursday, January 15, 2004

Where is everybody?

Is it the winter blues? Or maybe people are taking themselves too seriously? It seems there's quite a few people making the decision to hang up their keyboards and pack it in. Some of the blogs I frequent have either been on hiatus, or are on hiatus, or are thinking about going on hiatus. And while I'm certain that most people who read this blog wish I'd take the same road, I don't do this for others as much as I do it for myself.

Things have been a bit slow around here, primarily because my wife has had this cold for a week now, and she can't take the standard cold medicine because it would interfere with some other stuff she's taking. That means she's suffering more than you would normally expect, and that, in turn, is adversely affecting our social life. We've already had to postpone one night out with family, and if she doesn't improve soon, this weekend looks like a wasteland as well.

No comments: