Friday, January 03, 2003

I got mail!

No, not spam... real mail... with lots of pictures attached! I certainly wasn't expecting that my wife, immediately upon her return home, would take the time to download all the pictures from the camera, photoshop them, and email them back to me so quickly! Boy, was I surprised!

I guess my biggest surprise was when I noticed that the first of TEN emails was sent not just to me, but other family members. There were 17 photo attachments in that email (over 3MB in size), and all the other recipients of the email have dial-up accounts. I was a bit less concerned when I realized that was the ONLY ONE that was sent to dial-up users. The remaining emails contained a total of 52 additional photographs.

Needless to say, I won't be able to post many of these pictures, because my ISP's storage limit has been reached. Maybe I can get my wife to photoshop a collage of the best shots and send that to me as a single picture... or I could download some sort of freeware editor and do it myself. If I did that, I'd try to find room for that one good picture.

No comments: