Monday, January 13, 2003

I haven't been posting much lately. Monday morning (last Monday), I awoke with incredible pains in my leg. I could only manage a couple of hours at the office before I had to leave. After a full day's rest, I made it to work on Tuesday. But, whatever the problem was, Tuesday's strain made it worse. By Wednesday, I was in the hospital. And I've spent the last five days trying to recuperate from a badly sprained ankle. This past weekend, I had hoped the time off my feet would help the situation. It did, but only marginally. Luckily, by this morning, I was feeling able to put some weight on the foot for the first time in a week.

Now, it's evening, and the foot is tired and strained again. I can hardly put weight on it, and I hope it's feeling better by morning.

There's some good in being confined to a bed for the better part of the week. I've lost 11 pounds!

No comments: