Thursday, December 04, 2003

Slowly he turned...

My leg is improving. Day-by-day, I can feel the improvement, as the constant, excrutiating pain has given way to stabs of pain when I turn my leg too suddenly, to a dull pain that can be tolerated unless I forget my leg is still sore.

I can now get out of my chair without aid of crutches, though I still can't put much weight on the bad leg while the knee is bent. When fully straightened, my leg is well enough to hobble on, without much discomfort. I must have just been beyond the threshold where pain begins, which explains why I'm feeling better after only a few days on meds. At this rate, I should be back to normal by Saturday. Meanwhile, I know that the overall cure won't be effective unless I finish the entire course of treatment.

No comments: