Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can't wait for the followup appointment...

News flash - going without a car really sucks! Although my concerns about not being able to service my clients during my recovery seemed to have been a non-issue (the clients who know me and want me have been willing to provide transportation), there is, nevertheless, a feeling of powerlessness when you can't just hop in your car and take off!

Over the past couple of days, I've been having concerns that my post-op recovery is not going as well as it should. The doctors don't seem to think that my current condition is anything to worry about, but when it comes to a person's vision, I think worrying is not that bad.

I took (gruesome) pictures of my eyeball that lead me to believe I'm not doing well, but I will bide my time until Thursday and hope that when my surgeon does the followup appointment, she won't say something like "why didn't you call us earlier?"

No comments: