Thursday, July 04, 2002

I guess my bark is worse than my bite!

Here's the result of test I took. Thanks to Eric for pointing out the link to this test.




Your Likelihood of Committing Murder is 5%

If you have a score of 1 to 20: You have a few little quirks here and there and no one ever did find your childhood cat, Fluffy. But, when it all comes down, you are a really good person. Your strict moral code is hard for others to live up to, and you probably don't get laid much. But, there's definitely a harp with your name on it. You might want to give your conscience the weekend off and have a few drinks, the world can be pretty fun if you loosen up a little.



In truth, these are NOT the results I had the first time I took the test. Here are my original results:


Your Likelihood of Committing Murder is -16%

If you have a score of 0 or Below: You are the perfect being. Any psychotic tendencies you may possess are neatly balanced by you desire to help others and your devotion to the lord above. Well you could be an excellent human being, but you're most likely in denial. Try the test again, and try to tell the truth this time. If you still get a score of 0 then you may very well be the savior of the entire human race.



There were a couple of questions that I had to hesitate on before answering on my first pass. I don't know whether the hesitation was caused by really not knowing the answer, or in realizing that the answer made me appear "abnormal". So, the second time, I answered those questions differently - accounting for the difference in scores.

No comments: