Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I got my car on Thursday night and promptly parked it. On Friday, after work, I drove back to Windsor for the weekend to visit my family and return the rental car. Then, Sunday night, it was back to Toronto. Monday was my first full day driving the new car. It's really a fun little car, and though I'll miss the power of a more substantial engine, I'll get used to it.

The job is going well, though the past week has been somewhat frustrating. The task I've been assigned is one that cannot be completed quickly; and both my boss and I have an expectation that I can do anything at the speed of light. I knew this task would take some time, but that doesn't mean I don't get frustrated.

I move to my own apartment on Friday, just in time for my wife to visit this coming weekend. I'm looking forward to having the freedom to watch TV later into the evening, and to keep the volume turned up higher.

Anyway, I don't really have much more to say, so I'll call it a day.

No comments: