Monday, April 21, 2003

Passover - Day 5

Passover is more than half over, and I still haven't felt food-deprived. Tomorrow, I have an invitation to dine at my neice's home. That leaves just Wednesday and Thursday to worry about. By Friday night, Passover will be over.

It was back to work today after the long weekend. I enjoyed being back, having become somewhat bored over the past few days. I was working on a new assignment today, and by tomorrow, I'll be finished and ready to move to something new. I've been enjoying the variety of chores on this job. It keeps me interested.

Today, I spoke with an air conditioner contractor who is bidding on doing the A/C at my home in Windsor. In a couple of weeks, the job should be complete, and I'll start giving some thought to putting pressure on my boss to get transfered back to Windsor. My wife is really excited about that prospect. So am I.

No comments: