Monday, April 28, 2003

Raising Hell

If you look in my links section, you'll find Other Links that include a site called Raising Hell. I confess that I don't visit this link as often as I should (if I did, it would be in my Time Well Spent section). That's not to say it's not worth reading - only that I don't read it daily.

I visited the links in my Other Links section moments ago to verify that they were all functional (one had to be updated). In the process, I read some of the recent posts in Raising Hell. For those who haven't visited this site, it features a collection of humorous anecdotes on parenting. Since I have a neice and daughter who have recently become parents, I thought that featuring this long-time link in a post might persuade them to take a moment and be entertained.

Or not. It's not like they don't have better ways to spend their time!

No comments: