Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas morning, and we're waiting for the rest of the family to arrive so we can open presents. It's a Christmas tradition that our children, as well as some of my wife's family come to our home for Christmas morning breakfast and gift-opening. This year, with us being in a smaller house, the Christmas brunch will be a challenge. Hopefully, we'll be able to find enough room to set up the dining table in the living room.

Before leaving Toronto, I had decided to buy one last gift (a PC video game) that could be shared by my wife and son. I purchased it, but then thought that my wife might not approve (our standards for violence in games is more strict than many parents). So, I gave her a call. Thank goodness I did. Turns out that not only did she approve, but she had the same idea, and had herself bought the very same game at the last minute!

With so many PC games on the market, and our general disdain for the genre, what are the odds that my wife and I would have bought the same one?

Even money!

No comments: