Friday, November 29, 2002

My new loveseat reminds me of home. When my wife was last in Toronto, we shopped together and bought it because it matched the pattern of the furniture back in Windsor. The idea was that when our two households are remerged, the furniture won't look out of place. Fair enough... but in this small apartment (I didn't think it was small until the loveseat arrived) the loveseat proportionately looks like a massive couch - completely dominating the room it's in.

Another thing that reminds me of home was a short video postcard I received from my wife when she got her computer fixed the other night. The microphone is working now, and she recorded a short video. That video reminded me of one we recorded together earlier this year. It's so funny it makes me laugh - and cry. I wanted to post a link, but my personal web space is too full so I couldn't upload it. If anyone knows of a FREE site for hosting my video (AVI format), I'll post it. But I warn you - if you watch it, you'll fall in love with the woman I married.

No comments: