Sunday, July 13, 2003

Pet Peeve

At the risk of sounding stupid, there's a dyslexic thing I do with HTML tags that drives me batty. And I wish bloggar had the capability of stopping me in my tracks and calling me a twit before I actually posted my stuff.

Nearly every time I use the <i> tag, I seem to want to end it with a </b> tag. Needless to say, this causes runaway passages like this.

This paragraph is NOT supposed to be displayed in italics, but because I didn't finish off the italics properly from the paragraph above, I get run-on italics.


Obviously, this is not a really big issue, because as soon as I read my own blog post, I can see the error, and immediately return to the editor to fix it. It's just that the error is so annoying, I wish bloggar had a way of saying...

"Hey dumbo. Why are you putting a </b> tag in this post when you aren't currently in a BOLD passage???"

Maybe that's the reason they have a "Preview" tab in their editor!


No comments: