Monday, October 20, 2003

Busy week

It's been a busy week, and I'm not really in the mood to write much at the moment. The template I found is very basic. It's not made directly for blogger, so I'll have to do my own placement of blogger elements. That won't be too much of a problem. However, this template only gives me some basic graphics and stylesheet. I still have to figure out how to artistically lay out my content. And I'm the least artistic person I know.

I won't rush this. It'll go online when I'm ready.

A few days ago, my wife discovered mouse droppings, and a partially gnawed box of cereal. Since then, she's put down some poison pellets, and has been keeping me abreast of their dwindling numbers. Tonight, I saw a mouse standing brazenly about three feet from where I was sitting. I threw a shoe at it, and it didn't move. My second shoe made it scurry into a closet, where, as far as I know, it is now trapped.

About an hour later, I saw another mouse (I think it was another mouse). Anyway, it's time for stronger measures.

No comments: