Monday, October 13, 2003

Eureka!

I think I've found a new blog template. I still have to wait for permission from the author to use her work, but if she doesn't object, I'll soon be updating my template with one that sports a bit of colour.

We celebrated Thanksgiving Day dinner on Saturday night, coincident with my son's birthday. Much of the family got together for a scrumptious meal, then my wife and I stayed behind to share a DVD movie with my brother-in-law. He's recently upgraded his stereo system, including the purchase of a 400-disk carousel that can play any type of disc, including DVDs. A good time was had by all.

During the evening, I had a chance to fix some ongoing problems with their computer, and I made arrangements to pay a service call on my other brother-in-law, perhaps next weekend, to fix their computer. And I mustn't forget my sister, who has also put in her request for some help with her computer. It's good to be home again!

No comments: