Thursday, September 19, 2002

Catching up - Part III

Tuesday, it was time to re-enter the daily ritual. The electricians who had taken the previous week off to work on another job site returned to my home. There was a bit of work that needed to get done, and they made good progress. Unfortunately, there were a couple of additional items I needed taken care of, which meant they would need to return on Wednesday.

Also on Tuesday, I had a telephone interview with a company in Toronto that might be interested in hiring me. When I hadn't heard from them by the scheduled time, I sent an email. A few minutes later, I got the call, and the interview was held. I had a good feeling about the people I was speaking with, and I think they must have felt the same way. I've been invited for a face-to-face interview in Toronto this Friday morning.

No comments: