Saturday, September 28, 2002

Signing off

It seems like only yesterday, I was signing off this blog to pack up my belongings for a move. The unpacking went so slowly, I ended up being off the air for far longer than I wished.

Today, I feel the need to disconnect now, before I can get absorbed in more surfing and working. I need to disconnect so I can find the will to pack for my move to Toronto. This time, the packing will be far more limited. I'll just be taking clothing, toiletries, my computer, and a few required computer manuals. When I return home in two weeks for the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday, I'll be sure to bring some more things down with me.

Now, however, I must disconnect my computer so that I can reconfigure the remaining computers in the house to work without benefit of my server.

Until next week, so long!

No comments: