Monday, April 22, 2002

Last night's visit with my sister and her husband was wonderful. My wife and I had decided to rent the movie Bandits because we remembered it as being funny, and not too violent; both are qualities that are appreciated by my sister. I really enjoy their company. If we have to move out of town for me to find work, I'll really miss them. I also miss my parents, as I've noted here before. They are scheduled to return on Saturday, and last night, I found out I'm supposed to pick them up at the airport.

On the job search front, I had noticed a couple of reasonable ads in the local paper for positions I'm qualified for. They don't offer very much pay, but I'll apply anyway, just in case there are opportunities for advancement within the organization. I know a couple of people who work for the company, so maybe I will have a leg up if they see my name on a resume. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: