Thursday, April 04, 2002

Passover ends today. Tonight's dinner will be the first in eight days where bread will be consumed. There's not much food in the house right now, and snacking is something I will need to learn to do without for the next while. So, I just may be able to maintain the eight pound weight loss I've sustained over the past eight days. It never ceases to amaze me how much I can lose over the Passover holiday. I've felt light-headed more than once this past week, so I know that my diet during this period is not healthy or sustainable. But, weight loss is desireable when you're a diabetic, so maybe, just maybe, I can use this as a catalyst to be more aware of what I stuff in my mouth, and muster the will power to keep this weight loss going - but not at the expense of my favourite foods.

No comments: