Sunday, June 02, 2002

Blogger has been having some trouble retrieving Archive templates. I've been dying to make changes to the template, and recreate my archives, but there's just something happening with blogger that prevents that. Yesterday, I read about w.bloggar, a program that gives users an alternate interface for publishing. It works very well, supposedly with blogger, Moveable Type, and other blog-related tools. It even allowed me to retrieve the archive template from the blogger site and make changes to it.

But, I haven't yet figured out how to get w.bloggar to republish archives. If anyone that reads this uses w.bloggar, and knows how to republish archives, please let me know. I've read the FAQ section, and I thought I had looked through most of the menus (the icon interface is similar to blogger's), but I must be daft.

No comments: