Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Dazed and Confused

Will this never stop? I've never had an unkind word for anyone in blogland. I've been banned from a chatroom for reasons no-one will spell out in detail (I have a published email address - why not do me the favour of educating me privately, but completely, so I can learn from my mistakes), and now it's been suggested there are other people who would prefer I not post comments on their sites.

Every time I post a comment, I leave my email address. If someone is so upset with my behaviour that they would complain about it to someone else, don't you think it would be much more effective it I were to know first-hand? You don't have to be rude or embarass me in public. Simply click on the email link, and spend two minutes telling me how my comments are inappropriate, or why they are unwelcome.

Which do you think is worse behaviour: unknowingly causing people pain and discomfort, or knowingly causing pain and discomfort. I haven't done anything that deserves the treatment I've been receiving, and I wish people would be adult enough to confront me face-to-face (via email) with their issues.

Thank you.

No comments: