Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Oh what a busy day!

I showed the house to three parties today, in addition to having a fourth party postpone. Two other parties who had seen the home earlier called to ask whether it was still on the market.

And one of the three that saw it today made an offer (technically, they filled out the offer sheet, but I suggested they see their lawyer before presenting it). So, all in all, things on the home sales front are going extremely well. I was too busy to call my lawyer today (to see if the first party to make an offer had accepted my counter-offer regarding possession date). If the acceptance was not delivered on time, we will exercise our right to go with the second offer, which is somewhat higher than the original offer, and has a more reasonable possession date.

No comments: