Saturday, March 09, 2002

I'd been quite a regular on AWC for the past couple of months, and I guess it's just gotten old. Today I visited for the first time in over a week, and when I went to voice chat, one of the regulars remarked on how it had been some time since I had last visited. I guess when you let kids into a candy shop, they're apt to over-indulge; but when they get a sore tummy, they understand that everything, even fun things, must be done in moderation.

Believe it or not, I tend to enjoy AWC more for it's voice chat than any other feature. So today's visit marked a turning point. I didn't view any of the cams; and I only stayed in voice chat for a short while. Just long enough, actually, to give my blogspot address to Gary Gadget (the regular of whom I spoke). So Gary, if it's another long while until you see me again, it's because the cams are boring, and I've been trying to keep busy with more important things. I do hope that you get a chance to read my blog, and stay in touch. You are one of the more enjoyable visitors to voice chat.

No comments: