Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Today can be summarized in two words: mission accomplished.

I had a couple of important errands to take care of today: checking on the status of some medical claims, and making an appointment to see the bank about car loans. Both of these items were handled, and I also had my second installment of the Microsoft Project course tonight. And I got my homework done in plenty of time (during class) to be able to make it home for "24" without endangering life and limb.

Tomorrow, after our visit to the bank, I should spend some time studying the home-study courses. We'll see about that.

Not much else on my mind today, except for something work related that I can't really discuss here. It's not about my career or anything but I don't want to reveal anything else in this forum.

No comments: