Friday, March 15, 2002

I've been so focused on my short term car shopping, I hadn't stopped to realize just how boring this all might sound to outsiders. I was so wishy-washy on Thursday, I decided not to make a final decision until I had examined a couple of other alternatives. There seems to be significant reservations with every possible choice. Not a good feeling to have under the circumstances.

Visiting my favourite chat site, I was pleased to see that the people there are even more special than I had assumed, and that I have been welcomed back. You can't know how much of a relief it is to be back there. I've grown accustomed to the people, and really feel like it's a place I want to visit. Thank you (you know who you are).

I was also happy to see a friend back online after a short, but noticeable absence. I hope all is well.

No comments: