Monday, March 04, 2002

It's been a relatively slow day today. Except for the shopping, the only thing I did today of any significance was to go sit shiva at my cousin's house. My cousin is well known and well liked in the community, so there was no lack of attendance. My presence was not required from the perspective of having a quorum, but I still felt right about going. Shiva lasts for seven days from the date of death, meaning that Friday will be the last day. There are two sittings, morning and evening. I was unable to make the morning meeting today (because of my doctor's appointment), and I have work-related appointments tomorrow evening, but other than that, I plan to attend all the sessions.

I just looked at my watch, and realize it's time to watch primetime TV. More later....

No comments: