Wednesday, May 22, 2002

24 ended last night. And my VCR caught it. I was so happy. The explanation of Nina's role as a mole in the organization was not explained to my satisfaction. Apparently, they're leaving that until next season. And, as much as it hurt me to see Teri killed by Nina, it really was the only way the story could have unfolded (given the final confrontation between Nina and Teri).

I won't watch this series next season because I enjoyed it far too much this year. There's no way I can stand the stress, and there's no way they could improve on the viewing experience. Now, if they resorted to showing reruns of episodes on a second night (to allow some flexibility in viewing) like they did early in the season, I might reconsider. Taping is not a viable option for me, because we use an external cable-converter. Meaning, we can't watch one program while taping another. Luckily, we also have two TV's, and I arranged for the other TV to be devoted to taping last night. That's not something I can count on weekly.

I won't post any more about the show here. After all, that's what the 24 forum is for (login required).

No comments: