Sunday, May 05, 2002

Occasionally, I visit a cam community that features a voice chat facility. There are usually a handful of people in the chat room, and one of them is a chap from Britain named "Gary" (whether that's his real name, who's to know). Anyway, I've been speaking with him for a few months. Today, I found out that he has a web site. It features a picture of him. You know how, when you talk to someone you've never seen, you try to imagine what they look like? Well, Gary looks NOTHING like what I would have imagined. For his age (mid 40's), he has much more hair than I have, and more than I would have imagined. He also looks less "geeky" than I thought he would. It's funny how deceiving appearances can be. His site is not very well developed at this point, but you never know what it will turn into.

No comments: