Saturday, May 04, 2002

One of my friends located a cool game of utter destruction on the internet. It is such fun, and such an innocent pleasure, I suggest you try it!

Meanwhile, today has been a really good day for making progress on cleaning my office. After removing close to 100 lbs of paper, I can finally see a difference in the room, and there is almost enough room now to start neatly stacking up boxes of packed stuff.

On the TV front, I generally dislike crossover programs, where the cast of one program is mixed with the cast of another program in a "shared plot" arrangement. Recently, this has happened with Third Watch and ER. Lately, I had stopped watching both programs, so this was no big deal. Last week, however, another crossover featured "The Agency" and "The District". Problem is, I don't like to watch "The District" because I don't happen to like Craig T. Nelson. I guess I have no choice but to watch, to keep continuity with my program, but if this is a ploy to get me to watch "The District" on an ongoing basis, it won't work.

And speaking of TV dilemmas... this evening there are TWO Bruce Willis movies showing on competing networks. I love Bruce Willis, and will have a really difficult time trying to decide which movie to watch.

No comments: