Thursday, May 09, 2002

I was going through my blog comments when I came across one from Kelly. I didn't recognize the name, but I followed the homepage link and found myself reading the blog of this personable young lady from Calgary. And as I navigated her blog, it seemed strangely familiar: the caption on her picture said Moi, and there was this mouse-trail that formed a clock. I am certain this is the same site where I had first seen this clock - the same site where I lifted the Javascript code (yet to be used, but stored in a safe place) for its implementation.

So, why is all this important enough to be in my blog? Because on Kelly's blog page, prominently featured under the title "Canadian Blogs" was a link to my site! Let me be clear about something... Kelly's is not the only blog I have found that has a link to my own. However, to my knowledge, hers is the only site where such a link has appeared without my prior knowledge or expectation.

If someone else has linked to my blog without me having already posted a reciprocal link, please let me know, so I can gratefully acknowledge your act of kindness. In the meantime, I will have to start reading Kelly's blog more faithfully, and perhaps some day soon, I'll be able to call her "friend" and return the favour.

No comments: