Tuesday, May 07, 2002

I wish Michele was standing here, right this second, so I could give her a big hug! I don't have an "audience" like many bloggers. I don't write for an audience, and even if I did, what the hell would I have to say? But, as I sit here typing this entry, there are people reading my blog. Lots of people. Simultaneously here. The sitemeter is reporting there are nine simultaneous users reading this blog right now. To put that in perspective, that's equal to my usual daily total. And if you subtract the 3-4 people who I know read my blog daily, that leaves about five random drifters who wander in through links on Benway's blog, or kd's freerange, or links from comments left on various blogs.

It's all quite overwhelming, in a really positive way. Thank you.

No comments: