Friday, May 17, 2002

Did anyone catch Celine Dione this morning on the Today Show? I flipped by the channel just as she was singing to an impromptu crowd gathered outside the NBC studio. Since I normally don't watch this show, I was wondering:

1) Do the "guests" get announced prior to the show (either in TV Guide or advertising)
2) When a "superstar" agrees to perform an impromptu mini-concert on the street, how do they arrange for adequate security

Alright, I just answered my own question #1. In attempting to find a link for the Today Show, I found an announcement of the Celine Dione appearance, as well as a scheduled appearance by Bryan Adams next week.

Please note: the link in this paragraph appears to be dynamic. When you view it, the content may be different than when originally linked.


No comments: