Saturday, May 18, 2002

Alright, so now I am getting an idea of just how high my wife's IQ really is. Jessica, her daughter, and a spitting image, both mentally and emotionally, has taken the test. I don't know whether she read my blog entry and made a conscious effort to slow down, but she took the test in TEN minutes (not nine like her mom). Still three minutes short of the maximum available time, and her score surpassed her mom's score AND my score.

Do I feel dumb. No, I don't. I scored at the level I thought I would. A level consistent with what I had scored the last time I took such a test. But Jessica (and by corollary, her mother)??? Jessica did remarkably well.

Congratulations, you!



PSST: If there are any intelligent, single guys out there, I know a really intelligent single girl....

No comments: