Tuesday, May 07, 2002

You know how you get when you're expecting company, and the house isn't quite presentable? Well, that's a bit like how I've felt for the past few hours. Ever since Michele named me "Site of the Day", I've already seen an increase in traffic, and I just didn't think my site warranted the attention. So, last night (actually, very early this morning), I found myself looking at ways I could "spruce up" the place without destroying a working site.

So, within just the past couple of hours, I've added a guestbook, and posted more often than I usually do (though, if you read my blog, you'll see I do post quite frequently). Anyway, I've got this sort of nervous energy in anticipation of a boost in traffic, and perhaps a comment or two (hint, hint). I should do what I normally do when people come to visit - go hide somewhere until they leave!

Welcome to my "home" on the net. If you're looking for employees (specially for telecommuting), I've recently become unemployed so please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you (serious inquiries only, please - it's not fair to get my hopes up needlessly). Also, don't forget to check out my family's personal website, if you're so inclined.

No comments: