Thursday, May 09, 2002

I just noticed something about Kelly's site that intrigued me, and it has relevance to my own. I read a comment from Kelly about my post on favourite TV shows. That's how I got routed to her site in the first place. Thing is, she left the comment in an area designated for a different post. I didn't even notice it until I returned from her site. While at her site, there was a post I had read, and I was interested to see the comments that her loyal readers had left for her. So I clicked on the comment link, and was presented with comments that were totally out of context. And then I figured it out... Kelly's site has the comment link BEFORE the actual blog entry. You read the blog entry, then scroll back UP the page, and leave your comment there. On my blog page (and most others I've visited), the comment link appears AFTER the blog entry, immediately after the end of the text.

So, it no longer surprises me that Kelly's comment (concerning the TV shows I watch) was posted in the comments section of the blog entry that appeared ABOVE the blog about TV.

No comments: