Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Jodene's site sports a guestmap that came from this site. I think it's really cool. If you want one of your own, you can sample it here. Though I've looked at Jodene's guestbook a couple of times, I hadn't considered adding one to my blog site because the link supplied with the code was not enticing enough. As proof, I only had to look at the number of people who've actually signed Jodene's guestbook. So, I've incorporated an animated gif to draw attention to this feature. Let's see what happens...

By the way, I guess I should give credit to the site where I found the gif (courtesy of Google Search). Hopefully, they don't own a copyright on the image.

And finally, credit to my lovely wife, who pointed out the "images" tab on the Google Search engine.





It sure has been easier finding images since she showed me that tab.

No comments: