Saturday, May 25, 2002

Enough! Enough stupidity, enough self-victimization. Enough dumb script-writing, leaden acting, and boring storyline.

This is the first must-miss movie of the year. About forty minutes into the "thriller", I started to squirm in my seat. It wasn't terror, but boredom that brought me to this state. I waited as long as I possibly could, but there is just so much stupidity that you can take. I'd like to ask J-Lo, one on one, whether she would even tolerate someone as deep in denial as this chick, and why she had allowed herself to be portrayed as such a doormat. I simply couldn't take any more abuse. Not spousal abuse, but mental abuse towards the audience. I walked out on this film; only the fourth time I've done that in my entire life. The last film I walked out on was Oh! Calcutta! back in 1972.



No comments: